Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Credit score

I recently discovered upon applying for a mortgage that my credit score has been affected by o2. This was due to 3 late payments of £1.32 for a HUAWEI WiFi box which I thought I had completely paid of. Upon discovering this I made the remaining payme...

JMC1231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Hi all I am looking to get the Apple Watch as a pay monthly but I don’t have a phone with o2 can I get a sim only and pay monthly with the sim and still get the Apple Watch or will that not work

Cfarm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call recorder

Hi all.It will be a week now, since I have problem with call recorder app. I have tried about 10 apps and none of them doesn't work on Samsung galaxy S8. Any one knows why ? Its recording the conversation but won't play back. Thanks for any help. Reg...

Dave16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to speak to customer services but signal keeps cutting out

Since last Sunday phone keeps ‘searching’ for signal periodically - make a call then is cut off by continuous static noise - told problem with mast in local area - then received text to say it is fixed. Have reset phone numerous times - still can’t m...

Debs846 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Eu Data

I am struggling to find an answer to this, when does the 25GB limit for data use in the EU reset? I work abroad and frequently use 60GB if data, I asked this of the o2 help line and they told me it was on a trip by trip basis so returning to the UK f...

Brucesea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I rang today and got told I would get a pac code sent to leave o2 but I still haven’t received one

Rach8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

O2 already taken the payment out from my account 

Zara3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus

I have tried to add my 6 months free Disney plus but it won’t let me do it as I still have one month left on my previous Offer. I have tried to call to resolve this but your phone lines shut whilst I was on hold. Please can someone assist in getting ...

Nameeta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment problems

Hi, I upgraded my contract last month from O2 to Vodafone as my Contract with you had ended. I’m wondering why I have a bill come through for £29.55 when the phone and sim are now useless and I paid for my last months bill aswell as my Vodafone bill....

Resolved! request for print copy of statement

Hi My name is siriya begum . i would like to request for monthly statement 2020 to 2021 to post my home address please .

sb11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos