Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number Porting

Hi there! I recently got a new Pay Monthly sim and i asked to keep my number. O2 said that was fine and they’d port my number over once I had activated the sim. My sim has been active for two days now and my number is still my temporary one. Has anyo...

Shaza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A90

Does any1 else have a problem with the A90 and the fact it loses signal every other month? Its a well known issue apparently with an antenna or something

Vickyh999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I order additional sims/activate samsung galaxy watch 4 on O2 Sim Only Unlimited Tariff?

Are O2 still not able to share a plan between multiple sims? Movistar / O2 in Spain has no issues (its called multisim) and I understand its the same company so not sure why this is the case. I have a smart watch (Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic LTE) ...

spamalam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi my direct debit is due on 24th which is Sunday when will this leave my bank money is in waiting for collection if it comes out Monday will that affect my upgrade in December as a missed payment thanks Dean

Deano73 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bad customer service?

Yesterday I tried to take out a contract. I first waited in a queue only to be connected to another customer! Tried again, this time got as far as starting a credit check, got put on hold then got disconnected. I called back and was told someone woul...

Mikelo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moisture detected

Hi My phone keeps saying moisture detected every time I plug something into my USB port I have a Samsung galaxy s20 fe I have already put it in rice like I was told by someone in your team it says I need to contact live chat team as the rice didn't w...

Paul1993 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I have received a new debit card so do i need to change anything on my payment details to keep my monthly payment going ?? The account and sort codes are still the same its just the long card number. Dates and 3 digit code on the back that has change...

lah1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling monthly contract

My husband and I have separate phones on a monthly contract. However my husband now has dementia and has also lost his phone. How can I cancel his monthly contract whilst keeping my own one?

Shelen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Hi, I had an email yesterday or last night to say my iPhone had been dispatched. Does that mean it’ll be delivered to the 02 store today? thankyou

Resolved! 5g SIM in a 4g phone?

This is probably a bit obvious, but, I was looking to get a new contract on the Unlimited data tariff but it states 'in the description' that I would need a 5g phone. Is this accurate? Would a 5g SIM not be backward compatible with a 4g phone? Obviou...

RobinM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos