Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Hi I’ve just ordered a new phone and wanted to check it was with my original number and not a new one. Thanks.

Jon12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I can’t get to speak to a person at 02 no matter what option I choose on the automated service. I got a new contract with 02 and I am being over charged. Any tips on how I get to speak to an actual person please

Mel21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 6 Pro delay means ineligible to claim headphones

I've eventually managed to find out that the Pixel 6 Pro is out of stock (order placed 25/10) and it will be more than 6 weeks until I get the device.To claim the Bose headphones I need to submit the application less than 45 days from the order date ...

Resolved! Ireland - Cannot dial 0818 numbers

Hi, you cannot dial 0818 or (+353 818) numbers from a UK phone when in Ireland, will these numbers be opened up? I ask as many services are on the end of these numbers now and I can’t call them.

Resolved! 2 new sim deals

I signed up for 2 new sim deals 4 days ago. Still haven't had any sims delivered and just got billed for bith accounts even though it states you will be billed 21 days after the sims have been activated. How have they been acivated when i havent even...

scanlon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out bound text messages

Hi, I've not been able to send messages or reply to messages for nearly 3 days. Is there a problem with tge network?

Boomer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

Hello, I'd like to end my contract and leave O2, due to change in country

Marcel1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos