Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello

Octavia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bringing my vodafone number over to my new O2 account

I just signed up for a O2 sim only contract, as part of the sign up process i added my PAC code i obtained from vodafone. I've received my O2 sim card now and I think i've activated it, but i dont know what else im suppoed to do to kick of the number...

le_chuck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

looking for an update on my order please

Lauchlin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DHL/ukmail

Anyone had issues with DHL. Should of arrived yesterday then at 10am said it'd been delayed. Then at the depot. Now it's just sat at the depot..

Pla567 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad not receiving text

Hi, am looking help .. my iPad is not receiving texts. Yesterday was on the phone to 02 for an upgrade on my account.. they told me I would receive a text to iPad but have not received anything. Tried to link the sim number to the iPad and then says ...

Clamck1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 3/4G on new SIM

I’ve just moved from EE to a Sim Only deal with O2, my texts and calls are working but I can’t use any mobile data. The symbol shows I have 3G but nothing loads on any page. I’ve tried calling 202 but they can’t divert me to the right area and just h...

Aled by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel a order

Does nobody ever reply I'm the chat I want to cancel my upgrade order has it stated in stock. Surprise surprise when I placed it it's now saying out of stock and I'm moving house next weekend

Craigb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No phone for 3 weeks, 2nd sim sent, sho ws network bars but won’t make/receive calls or text msg’s.

After upgrading my phone, did sim swap, old sim stopped working new one didn’t work. Contacted 02, turns out new phone was faulty but sim worked in my old phone. 24 hours later this sim stopped working aswell. Contacted 02 sending new phone (having t...

Laubonfos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 took money from account even tho I paid!!

so after a pretty intense 72hours the O2 app finally gets fixed and I then pay my airtime and device... but the they go ahead and take out a further 30.00 x2 which comes up on my bank statement as pay as you go, even tho I'm on pay monthly so they to...

jack2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos