Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change to sim only

I currently have a monthly contract for a Tablet with o2 I am just enquiring can you change monthly contact to sim on

Emma_2113 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract issues

I had a message from O2 saying the minimum term for my contract was nearly up and I need to do nothing for it to carry on, or look at another contract.I was on unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 120gb per month data ( with the volt offer it was 2...

Resolved! Phone bill

Hey could someone help me please my phone has been cut off I'm going to pay this tomorrow would that be OK please as I can't use my phone now for work as its been cut off.

STEFAN31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App sucks & so does the service.

Multiple problems, going to bulletpoint for ease. 1, can’t create a conversation on the app “messaging unavailable, all our agents are busy..” but the stupid aura bot says it can’t access my details because of my “account type”? 2, i want to cancel o...

James29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto contract renewal/ 02 not honouring

Has anyone had issues with a 12 month contract renewal. I was sent a text stating that I would be given my usual data, minutes, text plan plus a 12 month disney extra for the same price if I didn't change anything.I have now started that contract per...

Dpc1209 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying my bill

There has been a problem paying my phone bill on line. Keep getting a message saying information not available come back later! Still the same problem after 24 hours and no explanation on O2's site. This is crazy!!!

JJB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! track return

I am looking how to track a return on 02

Edward69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to O2

Hello i have finally left my old network. i have signed up to 02 and requested to keep my old number. downloaded the o2 app on my phone whilst still on three. on the app when i logged in etc it shows a new number not my old one that i want to keep.i ...

waders by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi there. I have ordered a O2 Sim Only 100GB Set 12 £18 in 26 Nov. How come it is still not delivered? Is there any problems?

Nestor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 contract

just bought a Samsung A52S via Mobile Phones Direct with an 8GB data package from O2 with unlimited text and SMS. My contract has come through by post from O2 stating the data is 2GB!!!!Can someone advise me how I can get this corrected please Philip...

PhilC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos