Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Different amount

Hi, I have confirmed a contract that includes phone and sim at 30£ Monthly. As I received the first bill I noticed the amount changed and increased at £32.01. I would like to understand what is the increase due to.thanks

L92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Didn't get a refund

Hi, I have returned a phone in mid October to O2 via post. I have received the confirmation e-mail about the cancellation, and my contract was cancelled, however I have never received the refund for the upfront payment. Is that normal? I though I was...

Ferenc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number transfer

how do i check my number transfer is being processed?

mike30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

Hi i cant call as i have anxiety with talking on the phoneIve been cut off as i couldnt afford to pay my bill is there anyway i can set up a payment planThank you

Abi10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Just put in an order for a new handset but they taken the deposit twice 

Resolved! Old number not ported yet

I have activated my new O2 SIM on 3rd Dec and my old number (Vodafone) still not ported across. I have provided PAC code while ordering the SIM and then also submitted the online form but no luck at all. I tried calling customer service and it refers...

peace1739 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cant access my September and October 21 bills

I have tried to access my September and October bill but I can only access November and December even though I have gone to previous bills.Can anyone help.

Jan17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

O2 canceled our o2 contract pay monthly as we missed a payment now all of a sudden alot of money witch is my daughters dla money has all gone to you

Staceyfos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading phone by O2 app

Hi, I currently have a Google pixel 3a and I am thinking of upgrading my phone to a new 5g phone by using the O2 app.My old phone is a pay monthly and the new phone will also be pay monthly.My question is if I upgrade do I just put my old SIM card in...

Pjeffery1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos