Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 account

I've just got an extra phone on my account through uSwitch with O2 with a discount but it's not showing on my O2 app it's telling me the amount before discount will my bill still have the discount when it arrives

Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working

My sim card suddenly stopped working today, I didn't really notice when it stopped working during work as I was connected to WiFi all day. I noticed when I was about drive back noticing there was no signal, but didn't think much about it. I ordered a...

Jezza717 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly upgrade

I, like many weary customers am waiting on my upgrade to be delivered. God knows when that will be as no one can answer. My question is, can I cancel the online upgrade and walk into a store to upgrade in there? And hopefully walk away with a phone t...

Resolved! upgrade on second phone

Hi I have 2 numbers on my account, one for me one for my daughter. I have just upgraded my daughters phone but want it on my number. I have done this before but managed to speak to someone - as i don't live near a store i have done this on line. Will...

JulesMH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02

I’m thinking of leaving 02 as the price compared to a lot other providers is ridiculous. I can basically get a phone AND more data, just for what I’m paying for my monthly tariff. my question is: I’m paying monthly for my handset. As this is a separa...

JohnT5293 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return Phone Please!!!!!!

I need to return the phone I purchased one week ago as it is not what I want. It is impossible to get any response from anyone in terms of policy and procedures. I went to an O2 store and they informed me that they do not accept returns, and to call ...

Byrnesie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

Hi I am.trying to do my disney plus but it's not allowing me to. Is there supposed to be a code or.something for me to put in?

Resolved! I have just upgraded and have been given a new number

Hi,I've just upgraded to a new O2 phone and you've given me a new number, I don't want a new number for obvious reasons. How do I ensure my current number is retained?ThanksTyrone

TyroneB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos