cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

back dated bills (past 6 months)

Anonymous
Not applicable

how can I view the summary of monthly bills for last financial year (April 2013 to 2014)?

anyone? 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

On the PC go into My O2, view latest bill and scroll down you will see 6 months of previous bills.

Open one of those and scroll to the bottom and click on View and print older bills

From there, use the drop down box at the top of the screen. I can go back to March 2013 on mine.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I can only see last 6 months totals on MYO2

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

no way then?

Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

On the PC go into My O2, view latest bill and scroll down you will see 6 months of previous bills.

Open one of those and scroll to the bottom and click on View and print older bills

From there, use the drop down box at the top of the screen. I can go back to March 2013 on mine.

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Why can't/won't O2 put that simple "View and Print older Bills" link at a convenirnt point on the My O2 "home page"?   Seems like a lot of people would appreciate that. 

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Certainly this last week @Anonymous  we have had so many posts asking this same question.

Still.... something as simple as you suggest, is far too 'complicated' for those who design the billing section I suspect Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Certainly this last week @Anonymous  we have had so many posts asking this same question.

Still.... something as simple as you suggest, is far too 'complicated' for those who design the billing section I suspect Dance

Heading towards end of tax year/financial year might have something to do with it?    But I would have thought that foe people who really need to be able to see 12 months or more previous bills the best thing would be to get into the habit of downloading the PDF copy each month.  Even with all the progress that has been made, it still does not pay to rely 100% on the "paperless" approach to record keeping. 

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Couldn't agree more. I don't need my bill for tax purposes but I doewnload them every month just for my personal records. I may never need them but there is a record there of every number I have ever called or texted.

Message 9 of 9