Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Worksweb bolt on

Ok i got my phone as a gift with already running free worksweb bolt on. During free period I used only 3g connection since I didn't knew wifi password and couldn't connect to it. When my free period ended I finaly decided to go to my local O2 store to ask about wifi password, but they didn't provided any usefull information just said to call some number (unfortunately I forgot it, doesn't matter since I prefer talking eye to eye or forums to calling). So how do I use wifi? Do I need password or change phone settings?
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Re: Worksweb bolt on

Whose wi-fi are you trying to connect to?
If it's an O2 hotspot you only need to enter your phone number, if it's a home wi-fi router you will need the owners password.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

Sorry I didn't replied for so long. Looks like my phone number works as a password, but somehow it very often disconnects me after a few seconds and when it doesn't disconnect, when I try to surf my browser says that it isn't connected to Internet. So maybe I need to change settings? And this is hot spot's name O2wirelessA84CD7 .
Highlighted
Anonymous

i have works web bolton and i'm unable to connect to bt openzone wifi network what is log in and password?
Highlighted

i have works web bolton and i'm unable to connect to bt openzone wifi network what is log in and password?

There isn't any for an O2 hotspot, you just need your phone number, anything else isn't an O2 hotspot.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Highlighted
Anonymous

To connect to a bt fon etc you would need to be a bt customer or pay a small fee per hour or a small lump sum for a week/month.
Highlighted

Sorry I didn't replied for so long. Looks like my phone number works as a password, but somehow it very often disconnects me after a few seconds and when it doesn't disconnect, when I try to surf my browser says that it isn't connected to Internet. So maybe I need to change settings? And this is hot spot's name O2wirelessA84CD7 .

That looks like an O2 Wireless Box you're trying to connect to, if so the password is the serial number of the box which is on the bottom.
If it's not your O2 Box you won't be able to connect to it as you won't know the password.