Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Extras

Hi how do I log into Disney+ came free for six months

Ruthy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt

Hi Community, I recently had my Volt added and all was fine. I then decided to upgrade my airtime and data plan which also went without a hitch .... well, sort of .. I now don't have the Volt benefit and therefore no double data added to my account. ...

Number not porting. 4 phone calls no success

I've attempted to port my number multiple times now without success since last Wednesday. I have called 4 separate times. What is going on. According to this email I assume I was not supposed to receive, it's telling me my number isn't even set up **...

Veela by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hi I’m sorry I didn’t pay my02 bills on time as I have been I’ll with covid could I please pay it on 17/03/22 when I get paid please

Russ1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! recently purchased phone and plan

hello I recently purchased a phone and new contract however I realised 2 things - the memory is not great in the phone and would like to change for the next one up - there is a charge for a call to Ireland. I thought international calls were included...

s_maher by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Hi how do I check what my spend cap is 

Stevie93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

I have been charged for Disney+ without ever using it. Has anyone else experienced this?

Suzanne14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! We've received your order. You're all set.

I have received this email after going through my order with the customer adviser on the phone, passed the credit check and read the email with t’s&c’s and accepted the credit plan also they had told me that the item is in stock so I’m wondering if I...

Calling abroad

Hi Folks, I am currently in Tenerife and O2 have sent me a message saying they have turned off 4g calling, I am on 250gb of data and I have only made.1, 10 minute call and now I can’t call home, does any of you guys know what’s going on

Algol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos