Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t let me make payment !!

Lana04
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have been trying over 2 weeks now to pay my phone bill and every time I try it says “ we can not process your payment , please contact your bank and try again “.

I contacted my bank and they checked my card , everything is working fine and payments are sending but o2 just are not receiving.

So I then called o2 , where I was told multi things from different advisor, one told me it’s because o2 was down , the next told it was because they’re upgrading to 5G and the last one said he had no idea .... ha great.

I was then told by an o2 advisor to call the bank again to make sure , so I did and again I was told the same , my bank is working fine.

I am now overdue as it’s took so long and many attempts of paying , I don’t know where to go from here.

No one for o2 can figure out why and I’m constantly being told different things.

I know I’m not the only person that’s experiencing this as I’ve look on the o2 community and people from 2/3years ago had the exact same problem !! Although no one got back to them and said a solution!

Before you suggest other forms of payment e.g. website , app, call , I have tried everything !!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
@EmilieT
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Lana04
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can someone seriously help me here !!
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Probably not until Monday.
This is a community of customers and cannot access accounts.
Emilie will contact you when back in work.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

Lana04
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just tried my partners card and it accepted it so it’s all good for now
Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear @Lana04 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Must be your card then?
Probably want to call your bank again?

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Lana04  You may have a reason for not wanting to do this, but setting up a Direct Debit, would avoid problems like this in the future. If you're a contract customer, the bill has to be paid every month come what may, so having it paid automatically takes the stress out you having to do it every month. Just something for you to consider.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 9

Lana04
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It’s not my card I’ve called the bank twice about it and it has nothing to do with it as it’s fine , also have searched up if other people have had the same problems which they did ... so strange
Message 9 of 9