cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is phone support?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone managed to get through via 202 to customer support in the last few days at all? I have tried three times today and once yesterday with no luck. I go through options, be told the lines are busier than usual, ( like every time!) wait and listen to music for twenty minutes then the line goes dead. I am trying to order my pac code ( will add customer support on to price for the reasons for leaving). Can you order a pac via chat at all, does anyone know? Although at present the chat lines are busy! 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144772 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
Try at 8.00 in the morning.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 123193 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Between 8-8.30am is usually the best time to get through...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I may have to i reckon. I wonder if they have thought of having more people on the phones at busier times!!! 

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 123193 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I may have to i reckon. I wonder if they have thought of having more people on the phones at busier times!!! 

Tbh...if I have to ring them it's usually at the time I gave. never waited longer than 10 minutes...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

From a business point of view is it better to have advisers waiting 3-4 minutes for a call or to have calls queuing?

The clever business man knows from experience where the happy medium is and how to strike a balance. However we are talking O2.....

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fourth time lucky! In o2's defence I have never had to wait longer than 10 mins so thats why I thought there may be something wierd going on. cheers.

Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 123193 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Fourth time lucky! In o2's defence I have never had to wait longer than 10 mins so thats why I thought there may be something wierd going on. cheers.

Well done you for persevering...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144772 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
Holiday time innit wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9