Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I don't understand the extra charges on my bill

Hi all Apologies in advance for stupid questions! I'm new to Pay Monthly so after 14yrs of topping my mobile up, I'm struggling to get used to the bill. I don't understand why it is £5 more than my agreed contract amount, and I can't see a break down...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS messages not sending

Hi all Apologies in advance for stupid questions! I'm new to Pay Monthly and am a bit stuck. My phone (Galaxy S3) doesn't appear to be sending my MMS messages. I recall when this was the case with my Pay & Go phone I was sent a text message that aske...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I live abroad

I live abroad but still keep my o2 number. But how can I top up because online or over the phone o2 ask for a post code which I don't have as my bank card which is English is registered to my address abroad??:smileysad: also how do I ask these questi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not registered on Network problem

After using an O2 number for at least 4 years--- At a crucial moment the Galaxy S2- stopped connecting to txt or phone, giving a Not registered on Network message. It still does when I attempt to phone even 202. After attempting to find a way to cont...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring telephone number between family members

Hi there.I have been a 02/BT Cellnet customer since 1998 and have been in my current contract since July 2005 (looong overdue an upgrade). The payments come out of my own bank account via direct debit, however... the contract is actually in my grandf...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract expiry/upgrade

My 24 month contract is due for renewal today. Have looked at the options for upgrade etc but can anyone tell me what happens if I do nothing. Will my current tariff continue or will it be changed by o2? Can't find the answer to this on o2 website an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is the love for long term loyal customers?

Hi all, i've been a loyal o2 customer for over 8 years now. My o2 contract is due for renewal on the 12th of this month (November 2012) so I thought I would contact an advisor through the chat system to see what offers/discounts o2 could give me agai...

• 70 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2's dishonest Marketing and Web information - Read this exchange with an advisor!

Welcome to O2. Someone will be with you soon.You're through to 'O2 : Arnie'Mike: HiArnie: Hi I'm O2 : Arnie. How can I help?Mike: my bill includes charges for mobile.o2.co.uk. I don't know what this is. my allowance includes 100mb of data and so do n...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change debit card to pay o2 bill

because i cancelled my bank card which was used for paying o2 bill, i didn't know whether i successfully paid last month bill or not. could anyone check the bill list for me?if i didn't pay last month bill, how can i pay it? will o2 charge me more be...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade not yet?

Hi there, am hoping for an answer! Ive had an iphone 3 from 02 for around 3 & a half years now. After the original 24 month contract i went on a monthly sim contract & i recently changed that to a 12 month sim contract which made it cheaper per month...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos