cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 214
213 REPLIES 213

CorGre
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So it let me cancel the preorder, I then reordered for Click and Collect as a store here in Belfast said click and collect now. Albeit, its a 256gb instead of 512gb but just checked the order before 6pm and it was Ready to be Collected. Store closed at 6pm so guess were I will be tomorrow at 10am lol

Message 131 of 214

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mines a switch up so not easy to cancel. It's wrong they attention dealing with people who pre ordered but  new orders are good to go. 

Message 132 of 214

Dare
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nope, Pixel 9 Pro!

Message 133 of 214

HeroicHulk
  • 42 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just been told this

"I'm sorry xxxx, have we contacted you to inform that your order is going to be delivered on any particular day?

Since this is a pre-order, we have not informed any customer when the order will be delivered and the only communication done was the orders delivery will start from 4th September 2024. If the order is coming for delivery, only then customers will be notified via email and the tracking details will be shared with the customers once order is dispatched from our end. 

Till the time you do not receive any email from O2 regarding your order dispatch, consider that your order is not coming till that time.

I can assure you that we've not delivered any orders which were ordered post your order. We're fulfilling backdated orders for now and the deliveries will start on first come first serve basis.

We hope you've had a great experience with our Customer Service Team. However, If you're still unhappy, please visit our complaints page to let us know how we can improve - #md#[https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain](https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain)#/md#

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with?"

Message 134 of 214

Shah94
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any lottery winners today with getting their Pixels? 😂 (Im still waiting on mine since 14th as patiently as i can.. havent been spamming my order to see the status change from placed at all)

Message 135 of 214

Dare
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No luck here, same 2 weeks email all day

Message 136 of 214

AamirM94
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We'll have to be patient and wait until at least Monday 16th Sept for the pixel 9 pros to be delivered.

Message 137 of 214

Kieran5515
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How you do know it's the 16th SEP and is that for the XLs aswell.

Message 138 of 214

AamirM94
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I found out from the top post on page 13 of this thread. It also states 16th Sept on Amazon and John Lewis. The 9 pro XL phone was already out 2 weeks ago and will arrive next day from other shops.

O2 seems like the only shop that thought it would be a genius idea to do some warehouse migration/glitch/excuse just days before the pixel 9 series and iPhone 16 series arrive 😂

Message 139 of 214

Mikejjava
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After many failed attempts and being lied to by O2 I have issued a deadlock letter to O2 and going to complain to Ofcom.

Order on the 15th 

Wasn't delivered on 22nd and has been stuck on processing.

Was told the phone was out of stock, was told it was in stock but due to warehouse issues my order was stuck.

Was told to cancel order as they could reorder and get it to next day delivery.

Cancelled order on 1st but they couldn't cancel as it was stuck, was told it would take 24hours

Called again and was told 2-3 days to cancel 

Was even told I couldn't cancel as I was past the 14 day cooling off period.

Called again was told they need to escalate and I couldn't cancel this would take another 5 days

*bleep* off over being lied to.

Message 140 of 214