cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the current waiting time for my new phone?

whenwilliseeyou
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm a new O2 customer and set up a new contract and phone online on Sun 28th Jun.

I made sure the phone I'd chosen was in stock and if I placed my order by midnight, it would arrive the next day.

9 days later - nothing..... No email confirm delay. No email confirming a delivery date. No way of contacting anyone that could help me out. Help line just sends you back to the online help.

Frustrated.  I know the excuse I'm going to be given is Covid-19...... but this sort of delay without any confirmation just smack of incompetance. I haven't even got my device yet.....

Are o2 really this bad with customer service...... Am I best to cancel the whole lot in my 14 day 'Cooling off' period? .....that is if I can actually talk to someone about it.

Can

Only

Verify

Indefinate

Delivery??????

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@whenwilliseeyou 

The only people who can answer your question are O2.

You can call them on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Despite the website saying in stock it probably isn't - o2 don't have a live stock view, so almost all phones say available when they aren't.
Call customer services as advised already. Use sales, lost or fraud to get through to someone and they will transfer you.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3