cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just spent 2 and a half hours on web chat waiting to be put through to the department I want. I was told there was a 30 minute wait. And what annoyed me more was the fact that during this time web chat closed for the night and they don't even bother to send a message saying its closing. o2 have the worst basic customer service department I have ever used. Every time I try to cancel my contract they transfer me to another department where I'm on hold for over an hour every time. Feel like they just fluff me off when they know what I want but are very helpful until this pointSmiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sadly this is becoming more and more common and O2 really need to address this.

However Web Chat (if you do a search on these forums) is notoriously bad. You should really call Customer Services and speak to someone

Message 2 of 5

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks for posting about this Jess, feel free to send me a private message and we can have a chat about it.

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it seems that they are also good at lying.

I had to deal with them over the weekend, and then on Monday I phoned them.

They all read off a script and are so full of broken promises.

I even asked the supervisor for the directors name so I could write to him director, and all I got back from webchat when asking for the name was 'The Director',lol

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

After spending another hour and a half on web chat I have finally managed to cancel my contract. Funny 10 to 15 mins wait to be transferred to retention team cos i made it almost an hour. So altogether its taken 4 hours to cancel 1 contract. All I  can say is thank goodness I'm leaving o2 after over 6 years as their customer service sucks. Dear o2 why have web chat when it takes so long to do the most basic of things?

Message 5 of 5