Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! how to remove an item from my o2 Upgrade Basket

i decided to go through the process of doing an Early Upgrade of my Pay Monthly Phone, just to see how to do it. Part one of the process involved the o2 website adding an item to my Upgrade Basket. The item is called: "Discounted Early Upgrade Fee" t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £30 charges for a pay and go account when I don't have one...?

Hi, I've just checked my bank account and I've had two £30 bank charges appear from 02 UK Pay and Go. Yet I don't have a pay and go account, just pay monthly and these charges don't show up anywhere on this account. Has anyone else experienced this o...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

waiting time to get thro to upgrade team

been "in the que" for 1hr16mins waiting to talk to a member of the upgrade department, its now passed 21:00 and they cut me off with the voice message please call back at open times!!!!! ill be calling back to cancel and move to EE first thing redicu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

Would i be able to get my pac code pls....

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling Talk Talk?

Hi All, After Many Years of Being on 02 Pay & Go . I decided to go to 02 Pay Monthly. Unlimted Calls and Txt + 3gb of Data £20 per month. Cause I was Spending Lots of P&G with an new S3 However One of My Friends has now Just Joined Talk Talk Mobile P...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance did not reset

Hi Today is my monthly billing date, but my data allowance did not seem to reset. Live chat says that it did reset, and I've already used 1.5 GB of my data :) That's funny as since the yesterday's evening my phone was in flight mode and on my home wi...

Resolved! Restore a deleted text message

How do I restore a deleted text message, once upon a time, you used to be able to log on and read through your old texts through o2, now you can't, or can you?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperia Z not sending mms

Hi all. I've had trouble with mms with this phone forever? It won't send mms messages, I've had the download text for settings and manually checked them against a previous post for MMS settings, but still no joy! Can anyone help? Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Click and collect delivery status

Hello all,my click and collect order says it's 'completed' under the my orders section of my O2, but I'm yet to recieve a confirmation email/text. Does this mean that it's arrived in the store? Thanks in advance, mike

MikeF by Level 3: Thinker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos