Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Can I use unlimited wifi in my home on O2 simplicity?

Hello, I want to know if I go on O2 simplicity, (the basic one where you have no allowance and you just top up whenever you want and then use that credit for whatever, such as text, calls, the £1 a day for 3G Internet thing etc) can I use my home wif...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

On and on tariff

Called O2 as my 24month contract is coming to an end and was recommend this, 12 months, unlimited calls,texts and 1gb(£26). I was told that when the new iPhone is released I would be able to change and start a new contract,is that right? Many thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing tariffs

I bought a sim card and topped it up with 10 pounds hoping I could phone international at low rates Lost all the money. Probably the sim was with a tariff already Did not know. Then topped up with 15 pounds change the tariff-was even given the confir...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone to text in USA

If I switch data roaming off on my Iphone and use it for texting only do I just pay text Charges?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sales advisor changed tariff!

23/5.I was phoned by a sales advisor asking me if I wanted to renew my contract,I asked for details and was passed to a Michael Higgins retentions advisor,he offered me a phone,50mins,unlimited texts on a 12 month contract,I double checked about the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question re: 500 free minutes

i just signed up for a monthly contract last month under the proviso that i'd be receiving 500 free minutes to any landline or mobile. However i find now in this months bill that the 500 free minutes is from 02 to 02 only. With 300 minutes looking li...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The international contact number always busy

I have moved overseas and want to cancel my contract. The only way I can see to do it is to call O2 =- but the international contact number is always busy. And there's no email address to try. I need to cancel contract and unlock my iPhone so I can u...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

why must i wait for my new tarrif?

hi! a couple of days ago i opted to get the internet back on my phone, and nothing else. however, o2 have told me i have to wait 'til july 1st! what's annoyed me the most is that my o2 is always ready on the 2nd of every month! why do i have to wait ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

texting abroad

I have the 15.50 tarif with o2 but am in Spain for 6 months. can I still text uk as part of my unlimited texts or do I pay roaming !

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos