Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST TELECOMS COMPANY EVER

tushe101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been with O2 for over 4 years now and been paying my bills regualry and upgrading etc.Being a loyal customer you would expect them to treat you with some fairness at least.but how they have destroyed my life and business and manage to get away with it is just beyond words.First i alert them to a company that was scamming me and adding to my monthly bill for a gaming subscription i didnt subscibe to,They failed to act and I was left to pay for something i never used or subscribed to.2ndly everyone is going through hard times and they dont care they disconect u disregardless of your time with them.they just ****** u over.I have lost so many contacts and work due to loss of my number which i found so hard to get activated by the unhelpfull online chat staff and the phone staff.My accont was sent to collection only then could i be able to pay my bill.Now i always wanted to pay that bill but due to being a Carer I could not go to any 02 shop as advised by the Phone customer service staff as I am in the Vulnerable Group.Anyways Thanks 02 for ******ing mylife over.Well Done

Abdul

Disgusted Customer

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@tushe101 This is a customer community. If you want to lodge a formal complaint, see this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 18

tushe101
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

lol formal complaints hahahha like the process works..******en merry go round 

Message 3 of 18

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@tushe101 You can rant on these pages all you like, but it will get you nowhere. You've been advised of the complaints process. That's all that can be done from here.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@tushe101 

With regard to the scam charges, we have help here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

This website will give you the info you need to get your money back too www.payforitsucks.co.uk 

If you decide to stay with O2, see the recommendations here to limit the chances of getting caught out again Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 18

tushe101
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

this is just the begining of my ranting im getting this story to the media etc.imagine it BBC in my Yard and seeing how i live and who i care for.Panorama special.Investigation into the scamming modus operandus of 02

Message 6 of 18

tushe101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

with regards to the scam company I folowed 02s advise which is to contact the ompany in question.The number provided by 02 staff was a premium number so i aint calling that.and the company in question says if u want to cancel u text to a premium number which charges u so whats up with that?aint nobody got time for that

Message 7 of 18

tushe101
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Only advise i need now is the best way to retrieve my number without gloing to an 02 shop.

Message 8 of 18

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@tushe101 

Not sure if your number is still connected or not so can't advise?

If you want to cancel Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Need PAC to move network ? Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Or need contact numbers fro O2 ? Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 18

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The whole country is struggling and many people have problems paying their bill, especially if it's higher than expected

I'm sure that you would have been advised to speak to the payment management team if you had called them to explain before the bill was due to be paid

It doesn't matter how long anyone has been with O2 or how long they have been paying on time as disconnection is automatically done by the system

You would have received text messages about any overdue payment advising you of the consequences of late payments

It's easy to complain after the fact but you could easily have acted sooner by speaking to them

As for the public shaming, I doubt whether the media would be publishing anything until the correct complaint procedure was followed

But I do have great sympathy for anyone having difficulties at this truly awful unprecedented time

Message 10 of 18