Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Text messages

I keep getting texts from a premium number and the bill is mounting upHow do I stop this?I have sent stop to the number but that didn't work

Caztom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age restriction

Hello I think there is an age restriction on this number could you please check for me and how do I get it taken offThank youDiane

Tariff

Can I change my tariff for one month then change back , need more data for a short period.of time

Fraoch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! premium text

how do i stop a premium text coming out my account.

BW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of account holder

I would like to transfer my line, ownership and payment/billing to my son who is a resident at the same address.

j_atik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade

Do I keep my old phone if I upgrade early

Upgrade

Why are O2 upgrades so much more expensive directly rather than the amazing deals you get with outside suppliers. Frustrating to say the least. I can upgrade now but can't access guru chat either.

Specksy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

One plus 8

tyler2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra Charges

I have been charged £2.54 in extra charges on this months bill. The number linked to the charges is 01855 3308653. Due to the current pandemic I am working from home and this number is a Microsoft sign in veririfcation number. The number calls me, I ...

Resolved! sim card disconnects

Can anyone advise please, from time to time my sim card is unable to be read by my phone, ive transfered it to my old cracked phone (same model) and the same happens, also ive taken the sim card holder out of my old phone into new phone and it still ...