Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I owe £300 to upgrade early, but can I pay that and close the account as I want to switch providers

Loulou22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I placed an order with o2 but my credit score is low so I cancelled the order but I was charged with upfront of 30 when can I get that back

PPT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change billing date

I was told as soon as i signed up i could change billing date n keep my number but none have happened yet

Resolved! Delayed Payment

I've desperately been trying to contact O2 to try and delay my payment. Been trying for two weeks but cannot get through and its really stressing me out to the point of depression. Every number I've tried to call hasnt worked. I've tried 202, 0800 90...

Kingrd237 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New insurance claim

I need to make a new claim every time i ring up i get the phone put down on me

Bs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Living in Germany whilst having 02 contract

Hi.I am moving to Germany in a couple of months, for one year. I am using an iPhone 10r with an esim, set up to use both my UK 02 number (inc rolling contract) and soon to have German number. I will be flying back to uk for work but living in Germany...

David714 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call centre

what time does the 202 number open says 8-8 but not open

Resolved! Change co tract to new sim card

hi i broke my sim card can I buy a pay as you go sim and transfer the contract to it

Chris11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my number

Hi all. I want to keep my number from EE and bring to O2. I found how to do it. I did last week but it wasn’t transfered my number and says takes 2 days. I tried to do again but says 404 Page not found. It’s the beginning and I’m already upset. Pleas...

Lola1996 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos