Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST TELECOMS COMPANY EVER

tushe101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been with O2 for over 4 years now and been paying my bills regualry and upgrading etc.Being a loyal customer you would expect them to treat you with some fairness at least.but how they have destroyed my life and business and manage to get away with it is just beyond words.First i alert them to a company that was scamming me and adding to my monthly bill for a gaming subscription i didnt subscibe to,They failed to act and I was left to pay for something i never used or subscribed to.2ndly everyone is going through hard times and they dont care they disconect u disregardless of your time with them.they just ****** u over.I have lost so many contacts and work due to loss of my number which i found so hard to get activated by the unhelpfull online chat staff and the phone staff.My accont was sent to collection only then could i be able to pay my bill.Now i always wanted to pay that bill but due to being a Carer I could not go to any 02 shop as advised by the Phone customer service staff as I am in the Vulnerable Group.Anyways Thanks 02 for ******ing mylife over.Well Done

Abdul

Disgusted Customer

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

tushe101
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

disconected.sent to collections.paid collections off and now want that number as I have had it for over 5 years.Its literally connected to all my credit card,home office etc.I am also with EE and they roll you over on your bills if u fail to pay or are struggling.bloody o2 too greedy to care about how their actions affect peoples life and also please put in place proper customer service support that actually works and also a fraud department that works.bloody hell lazy ass incompetent *bleeps*

Message 11 of 18

tushe101
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do u respond to text and letters when u are in hospital?u got out and tried to sort it but couldnt over the phone always saying go to a shop.

Message 12 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

Then you just need your PAC then @tushe101 

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 18

tushe101
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did go through the correct complaints procedure and was sent on a merry go round thank u very much got better things to do than calling up or writting to 02 they suck

Message 14 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

tushe101
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Once a number is disconnected the original (previous) user has a few days to request it back.
After this time it indeed goes back into the pot waiting to be used.
It is from here that mobile operators (either "real" or virtual) draw from when assigning numbers to sim cards.
There are companies out there that sell mobile phone numbers for ones that might be more desirable.
You can also request one number change on a PAYG (pay as you go) or PAYM (pay monthly) sim.
Not sure if you can request a specific number or if it is a random one though...
Message 16 of 18

tushe101
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well and truly buggerd then lol

Message 17 of 18

tushe101
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What a luxury They are hey! Only the lucky ones have em.

Message 18 of 18