Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Direct Debit

hey, i have a recurring problem with my direct debits with 02 - I've had one set up since the start of my account, but since November, they haven't been taking the money out of the account. I've had to do it by the call to pay system over the phone. ...

beckiejay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim card

I've just upgraded. A new sim card came with the phone. Its a 5g sim, my old one isn't. I've put the new sim in but its not recognised. Do I need to use my old sim?

johno_ss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I request a PAC code without calling? I have multiple numbers so it won't let me text

I am trying to request a PAC code for a phone number that I have with 02.It won't let me text because I have 2 other numbers, so has urged me to 'Go to my o2' or phone. I'm deaf, so I can't phone obviously.I've been on every section of My o2 and all ...

Resolved! Porting Number Issue

Hi, I received my O2 sim card today, I got my PAC code from Three last week and I want to port my number to O2 that I was using with Three For some reason it is not going through, I keep getting an email saying - "Validation Exception : Sorry, the in...

EmUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh

Hi, I just upgraded today through O2 refresh. Just kind of wondering how it works in ‘dumbed down’ terms. Is the phone I have now ‘mine’? I don’t need to pay for it anymore because of the upgrade and only pay the new phone?Thanks.

Phone upgrades

Hi,I am looking to upgrade to an IPad and a sim package for the IPad; obviously I still need a sim for my phone though and I would like this to be the number I have now on a pay monthly package - is this possible at all please? How can I do this? I d...

Ganene by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff Charge

Hello,My contract is on £39 a month but recently it’s been going up to £40.15. I have viewed my bills and it shows the tariff charge is changing each month. Why is this ?

Molly02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from phone to IPad

Hi I've no IT knowledge, I've upgraded to iPad and now have no use of my iPhone is there any way to connect both together as I'm stuck

Tambodawn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Wondering what my bill is . Paid more than I should of and don't know whyWould like to cnacle whatever charging me extra. Should be only £40 a month

Additional Pay Monthly Phone

Hiya,I already have a pay monthly contract with 02. And was wondering how I can go about adding another one on?Thanks!