cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

If I call 1760 or 1750 I get 3 bleeps from the phone

If I dial 901 I get through to voicemail and listen to greeting options etc.

If someone tries to call me it just rings and doesnt go to voicemail, even if phone is switched off.

iPhone 5S - Pay Monthly

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

Pay monthly should have visual voicemail so check first your apn's are correct....?
You need idata & vertigo. jonsie's link here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Connecting-iPhone-to-Data-Services/m-p/54...
Also try a reset (Hold power & home key until the Apple logo appears on screen).
Also, check you have the correct type of sim card (contract and PAYG sim's are different).
Finally, if you have Tugo installed, check VM is enabled in the Tugo app.

175002 might work on an iPhone to turn VM on and 176002 to turn off.

If all this fails call CS on 202 and have your account checked that VM is correctly enabled.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

Pay monthly should have visual voicemail so check first your apn's are correct....?
You need idata & vertigo. jonsie's link here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Connecting-iPhone-to-Data-Services/m-p/54...
Also try a reset (Hold power & home key until the Apple logo appears on screen).
Also, check you have the correct type of sim card (contract and PAYG sim's are different).
Finally, if you have Tugo installed, check VM is enabled in the Tugo app.

175002 might work on an iPhone to turn VM on and 176002 to turn off.

If all this fails call CS on 202 and have your account checked that VM is correctly enabled.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Calling 175002 worked. 

I had been in contact with o2 Gurus 4 times and no success, so thank you very much 🙂

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Guru's eh !!!
lol, no problem slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

You should have called a real Guru.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 5 of 5