cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just had my first bill on my new contract. Not once, while I was choosing a new phone and tarriff, was the price quoted as plus Vat so, in my innocence, I assumed that the price quoted was the price I would pay. I don't know whether to blame 02 or the Carphone Warehouse.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146077 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28110 Solutions
Only business tariffs are quoted ex vat
Your first bill is always higher due to a couple of days pro rata payments added to bring you in line with your monthly billing cycle.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 146077 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28110 Solutions
Only business tariffs are quoted ex vat
Your first bill is always higher due to a couple of days pro rata payments added to bring you in line with your monthly billing cycle.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
  • 123965 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7497 Solutions

Help link here @Anonymous http://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/first-bill

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3