Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! BOLTS ONS

On mny account it shows that I have one bolt on vallued at £3.00 how do I use this on my phone as my data is showing 0 at present?thanksJammie61

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on fault

Hi i get a 5gb data allowance every month with a 10gb recurring bolt on added so 15gb in total,i have used my 5gb however the extra 10gb bolt on has not activated for this month so i am out of data now,any ideas why ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam

Hi there I think I may have been scammed I'm not 100% tho.I have a account on a survey site and I ticked to speak to 02 for good offers. Anyways someone has rang me today and I took SIM card contracts out. They should be here in few days.They have my...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Date speed after 4G upgrade

Hello, 02 recently informed me that the network in my area (Stirling, Scotland) has been upgraded to 4G. Shortly after this I started experiencing slower / intermittent data speeds, both for up and downloads. This is still the situation nearly 6 week...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restoring old O2 number

HiI recently had an accident with my phone and sent my phone off with my SIM card by mistake.I bought a new sim and I've got a new phone from insurance but I need help restoring my phone for some reason the customer service number is not going throug...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 Site threw errors but payments still went through

Went to top-up online a couple of nights ago. The site was throwing a "Something went wrong please try again" page. But the payment was still successful and I wasn't aware. I ended up trying twice and then calling to topup. Is it possible to get a re...

Screenshot_12.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HUAWEI E5770s

How do I reset how much data is left on the screen of E5770 each month

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my bill

i had someone one the phone telling me i could get 2 sims on a £20 deal with unlimited texts and calls but on my online bill it says my bill is £35. im not happy with this i was promised a £20 deal and that is all i want to pay other wise ill cancle ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos