Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Paying O2 refresh

I have an O2 refresh contract. Why can I only pay for the airtime online and not the CCA as well? I do not want to have to call every month to pay it, I don't want it on a direct debit as O2 do not give a reference number that distiguishes one phone ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT and bolt ons

Hi, I have 2 questions: - Are the pay monthly contract rates on the Website incl. VAT?With my current contract - 26.- GBP O2 600 24 month bonus + 6.- GBP all rounder bolt on I pay 20 % VAT extra each month (which I wasn't aware of by the way when sig...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO SERVICE on iPhone in SN13 area.

I've had no reception on my iPhone since first thing this morning. Data service is working fine from the household and business wifi in the house but phone is just giving "No service". Is this a known problem in the area - Wiltshire borders between B...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lend me a quid

Hi all does anyone know if O2 still provide their 'lend us a quid' service ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I made a payment but will my direct debit still come out?

I'm new to pay monthly so I payed my bill over the phone, however afterwards I went to my O2 and found that the direct debit for this months bill is due to come out on the 27th. Will they still take the money even though I've already paid?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

i want to cancel my contract or reduce payments as i have just been made redundant is there any way to do this thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fast Track Upgrade

Hi there, I have chatted to an advisor from the o2 site about upgrading my phone. So i was given the option of doing a fast track upgrade (basically buying out my contract) qouted at £191 approx. but i can only move over to an o2 refresh tariff. That...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages

I don't no if its possible but I want to be able to see the text messages I have sent to a certain number. Would 02 be able to send me this through the post at a charge?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos