Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Recent Usage

Hi,I have an O2 Pay Monthly contract. Why can I no longer view 'recent usage' - ie: calls/texts made/sent after the date of the last bill?This information was readily available on My O2 until the recent 'improvements' to the website.I have downloaded...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go

Can you please tell me if under the August tariff change, I still need to make a 3 minute chargeble call every 6 months to retain my contract. Thankyou.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

How far back can i go to look at old invoices.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! emergency phone - regular top up no longer required?

I realise that chargeable events (calls, texts) must be made at least 6 monthly. Also I was previously told that I needed to top up every 900 or so days to retain the number and credit. However, I could not find this condition in the current T & Cs. ...

bpb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 says iv used 40gb of data in one day

Got an alert through saying my data usage is nearly up? I had used 1.5 gb of data in 4 days... now its saying iv used 41.5gb since yesterday.Iv not done anything different.

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Tariff

Need help, I changed my tariff and when I topped up they charged me for my old one. Has anyone else had this problem and how do I resolve it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dear bills

I have been getting bills of over 100 a month with without being aware. I only really use mobile in house with router I have no idea what’s going on ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi Please can you advise when i can expect to receive my new phone? Order number ms-[removed] I placed the order on 14/09/17. Thanks Emma

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos