Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fraudulent calling

Has anyone been receiving calls from a number 222 300 375 registered in Mauritania South Africa. I have googled this and it’s a scam number they ring and hang up but loads of people are saying this is enough to get money from you even if you don’t an...

Ross1291 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

How long can o2 provide me back dated bills for does anyone know? Many thanks

Gman2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! yearly upgrade programme

Hi, I’ve got a few questions about yearly upgrade programme. I talked to someone in the live chat already but I didn’t get answers to all of my questions.I’ve got a message today from o2 saying it has been 12 months since my contact started and that ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service or date

For the 3rd day in a row I have no connection or service.. I understand they had a problem with a mast but 3 days? I’m not getting what I’m paying for.. anyone else having issues?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Mobile Data?

I believe my daughter has done something to her settings on her I Phone 6 and I can't work out how to fix it. She currently can't send text or get internet access without wifi, even though her contract should allow this. I have checked all the settin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When is abroad not abroad ? when is roaming but still in UK? what is extra and what included ?

HiI'm hoping to get some answers from 02 about this query but the ringback hasnt happened as yet. Last week I went on holiday , this involved ship , coach , train and walking. The venues were the North Sea , Lerwick Scotland, Orkney Scotland, Inverne...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

i would like the pac code to take my mobile number to BT mobile

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No courrier email, chat not working, and no tracking number

My o2 is not alowing me to use the chat feature (normally it will open up and then wait to connect to someone, tonight it won't allow me to open it and it just says "Give us a momentWe're just checking to see if there's an available agent." I bought ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos