Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! 'No products' in My o2

Hello, My O2 home page says that I currently don't have any products with O2, but I do. Anyone know how to get My O2 to recognise that I am a customer with them, and be able to view My bills etc?Cheers!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel Abroad - Missing Credit

Hi,Whe using my phone (samsung S3) abroad I topped up with £20 on the 27th June. I used it once in Italy for 1 day at £1.99 (15mb) and then thinking I couldnt use it in Croatia, turned off my celluar data. Then leaving croatia 3 days later and only u...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending my contract

Can I end my current contract online? I have had the contract now for over the contracted 24 months and wish to cancel. I have tried phoning but the lines are always very busy and I don't have time during the working day to wait 20 mins plus for some...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

US Data Charges - be aware

Does anybody else find the US data roaming charges of £6 per MB excessive, just arrived in the US and quickly checked something on the internet, found out this has cost me £32. Is this O2 recovering revenue it's now lossing on EU roaming charges. Mak...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

UKMail love when I upgrade

UKMail love it when i upgrade my phone because they always get a free one when they steal the package O2 try to send to me, like they have yet again! Seriously O2, in this day and age where customer service is the only thing that keeps people loyal, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First bill

Why was my first bill two weeks after I got my new phone? and shouldn't my minutes/texts/data be reset after it's been paid?

JRB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and Go Web and Data Allowance

Today I recieved a messaged from O2. I can't quite decipher the meaning behind in and was wondering if anyone could help me. It reads as follows:O2: Your Text and Web allowance is due to end shortly but top up £25 or more by 11/07/2013 to renew it an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What to expect as an upgrade offer

Hi all, I know this is probably a 'how long is a piece of string' type question, but just wondering vaguely what I may be offered by way of an upgrade? Towards the end of a 2 year contract which was originally on a Blackberry Curve, paying £21 per mo...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nearly used all data allowance in 6 hours.

I lost my phone on the 29th of June in morocco whilst on holiday. I rang up O2 a couple of days later to cancel the sim.My allowances also refresh of the 28th of the month.I received my new micro sim on the 7th of July and by the 8th I had it all act...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos