Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
MFW
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

VAT Receipt

Hi,

I'm trying to access the VAT receipt in respect of my monthly payment plan for the phone. Where can I find the VAT information please?

Thanks

Topics: 528
Solutions: 10,869

Re: VAT Receipt

@MFW 

Telefónica UK Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registration number:1743099.

Its registered office is at:

260 Bath Road,
Slough,
Berkshire,
SL1 4DX,
United Kingdom

Telefónica UK Limited is registered under VAT number: GB 778 6037 85

In order to get a VAT receipt set up you need to call customer services to request it.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201413#M2924...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Re: VAT Receipt

Good morning @MFW, and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I hope the info above helps you get the VAT receipt you need, but if you have any other questions do come back and let us know!

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature