Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgently need help an guidance

Urgent
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi just wondering is there anyway to delete a number from the bill? Or to no show numbers at all?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Urgent 

Unfortunately not.

Any calls that would normally incur a charge will show. 

Only free 080 numbers are not. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Urgent 

Unfortunately not.

Any calls that would normally incur a charge will show. 

Only free 080 numbers are not. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Andrew_H
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Assuming that there is a number on the bill that you do not want someone to see, there is a setting in the My O2 app which displays calls using the name in your contacts, and not the number dialled.

So if you were to store this number in your contacts as "john smith" for example, then that is how the the call would appear in My O2.  If you choose the name of someone that you normally call, then this would look quite normal.

Note - the above does not affect how calls are displayed on paper or PDF bills, nor on the online bills outside of the My O2 app, where the dialled number will be displayed.

Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 3