Did you mean: 

Upgraded phone and number not working

Caitaprhys
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I upgraded my phone (both were with O2) on Saturday and since then have had no service - I was initially told that it could take 24 hours for the new phone to work and then also popped into the O2 shop, Bentalls Centre, Kingston upon Thames, on Monday to be told this is a known issue that is being worked on and it should resolve soon. I have now been left without a phone, text and data service since Saturday with no end in sight and no help from O2 (either on live chat - which doesn't work or from their staff in the shop - who only seem interested in taking money off you and not resolving problems). This level of service is diabolical. I am not sure what to do now - other than stage a sit in at the store or demand they take the upgraded phone back and switch me to the older version.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144662 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions

@Caitaprhys 

Expected fix for the current issue is this Friday.

No one can do anything about it until the tech support team have resolved it.

Attempting to switch back won't work either with the system in it's current state.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2