Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't receive texts or calls.

Hi, just recently joined O2, signal and everything was all good, ported my older number Tuesday from ID Mobile to O2. Can't receive any texts or calls anywhere i go. I do have signal, Can call and text people. Spoke to O2 online guru, did all the pho...

Resolved! My bill

Hi i have been billed £3.79 for 7 pictures on my last bill on messages i only sent one on that day

Peter27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Am I able to change date of bill from 11th Sept to 15th. Please..thank you..

Blackcat6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Hi I need latest bill emailing

Cain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus not workinh

I recently upgraded a month ago and got disney plus free for 6 months i done it through my02 extras but now when ho on disney plus tells ms to renew my subscription. Im pretty upset about this

Nome by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hi there my bill was due to come out on Tuesday but I am having trouble with funds and won’t be able to pay it till Tuesday the 7th

Resolved! Cancel my card

I payed 2 months without using my sim and I would like to end my membership now please

Chorok by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change bill payer to son

I have three phones, one of which is my sons. I have always paid this but as he is now working I want to put his phone bill in his name. He would want the same number and deal I have for the phone. Could someone please advise how i get this sorted.

NoelDuke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos