Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded a in stock phone to be advise out of stock twice

NotHappy01
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded yesterday and website said phone was in stock to then be advised out of stock email, contacted chat, said website was correct! obviously not - then they go and cancel my order (on my instruction they say) no! i chatted again this morning asked why it was cancelled, then subsequently to be told again if its showing in stock on website then its in stock - upgraded again - phone in stock on website - guess what - another email saying the phone's out of stock!! 

What a shambles - they obviously talking out of their ****.    I'm absolutley got no faith in O2 to deliver what they say - terrible customer service.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146425 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28171 Solutions

@NotHappy01 

The stock levels on the website aren't live so it's a complete lottery as to something being in stock when ordered.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23439 Posts
  • 1034 Topics
  • 3740 Solutions

@NotHappy01 Sadly you're not the first to post about this, nor will you be the last. O2 doesn't operate a live stock reporting system. This is a standard con they've been running for years of taking money for a phone, holding onto the money to make a little interest for a couple of days, then refunding the money because the phone is out of stock. Customer service are either blatantly lying to you, or they're just pig ignorant.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3