Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kindred, please help!

kezakra
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have added Kindred to my account via MyO2 without realising what it is and it's becoming extremely problematic. It's redirecting me twice whenever I go on certain websites and I cannot seem to remove it. Customer service agents also have no idea what I am on about. I've seen that you can normally disable it in your settings and by finding the app but there is no app! Someone please advise on how I can get my phone back to normal.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148739 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28439 Solutions

@kezakra 
See if there’s any help here 

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

KS202345
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue and cannot make it go away whatever I do!

Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23905 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@KS202345@kezakra See if this helps: Disable/Uninstall the Extension : Kindred

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

KS202345
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey, thanks for the link. Unfortunately as I have no app downloaded on my phone their suggestions aren't appropriate. To the best of my knowledge, I have never accepted or downloaded anything to do with this kindred software at all, but I can see its something O2 offers so wondering if it's been added after some sort of update?

Message 5 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11267 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@KS202345 

It is an opt in process, via myo2 and it install by explicit consent. 

There is a help page here https://help.kindred.co/support/solutions/folders/77000320843 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 6 of 6