Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus Upgrade not working

Hi All - On my previous phone & plan, I had the Disney+ extra where O2 gave a £2 discount - I recently upgraded to a new Phone & Pl,an with the Free Disney+ for 6 months - However, since the upgrade I npow cannot access Disney + - On My O2 the extra ...

Resolved! Voicemail Greeting from abroad

Hi,If my network changes to o2 de (Germany), will my voicemail greeting message change to the German language?

Lou4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with abroad ( Turkey ) call rate ?

Hello , I recently called into o2 on edge Lane liverpool ( 21/08/20) , a member of your staff told me to get a bolt on for £3 which made my calls £.012ppm .... I have came to Turkey 22/08/20 & have been charged £2 per minute !!! ? 路‍ Can somebody te...

Resolved! Paid twice

i had my airtime bill taken from my deposit when it was refunded yet i have just had it taken out by DD so i have paid it twice

korx72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only - 5G

Hi! My contract is up and I’m looking to move to a sim only account, as I’ve got some Apple vouchers I’m putting towards my next iphone. Now, when moving to the 12 month sim only contract, it asks if my phone is 5G ready. My current phone isn’t, but ...

Stemac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WORST TELECOMS COMPANY EVER

I have been with O2 for over 4 years now and been paying my bills regualry and upgrading etc.Being a loyal customer you would expect them to treat you with some fairness at least.but how they have destroyed my life and business and manage to get away...

tushe101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Sim to Phone?

When a new customer takes a sim I saw they can upgrade after 3 months.As long as you pay the first 3 bills on time are you able to upgrade only when I wanted a phone originally it was declined but was accepted for a sim so hoping I can pay 3 bills an...

Resolved! Refund

Anybody else waited nearly 2 weeks for a refund

Lesley82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading to a tablet however using SIM on old phone

I recently upgraded from my Huawei P20 to an ipad. The contract with the ipad stipulated there were no minutes, however I was still planning on placing this SIM in my old phone and using the ipad as a stand alone device. However, now because of the S...

halster47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

I want to move my number from EE to O2, I have a PAC code from EE. I put it in the form when I ordered my O2 sim. I activated my SIM over the weekend but my number hasn't transferred. I went to my local store in MORPETH to be told they can't help me ...

Culp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos