Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim

So I have just upgraded my phone, it stated when I was doing it if I needed a new sim or not and I clicked no, does that mean I have to put my old sim in my new phone and it will automatically upgrade? I’d anyone could help that would be great as I’m...

Rosie12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old number not updating

I’ve moved over from Virgin, entered my pac code during the process. Got my new sim 2 days ago but the new number has not transferred yet. What should I do? I can’t get through to customer service.

Resolved! New debit card

I need to add a card for payment as my other was stolen I cannot use the link you sent as I don’t have my membership password. Can you do this for me.

Payment2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Any body no why I can't get on live chat can't find it any were

Adam11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime plan

Is there any way I can extend my airtime plan so it isn’t this expensive each month?

Mccor98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My limit has not been set

I recently upgraded & there was an option to set my limit on any extras. I set a limit of £60 but this has not been applied & my bill is a lot more than this. Has anyone else had this happen does anybody think that there is any way I would be able to...

ZoeJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet and data

I haven’t raised an issue due to the recent pandemic but I’m now starting to get annoyed. For the past 5 months my internet on my phone has been terrible. Not just my 4g but even connecting to my home internet on my phone? I use my phone for work so ...

Resolved! Keeping phone number changing family member!

My wife uses one of my two pay monthly phones and numbers. One work / one home - I stopped needing work so she started using it instead of her non-02 PAYG. The "work" phone contract is coming to an end so I am going to cancel, as I have just brought ...

Resolved! PAYG to Monthly Contract

I currently have a PAYG contract and have changed to Monthly.Having now received my new SIM, should i activate my new SIM first or request the retention of my existing number?Step by step uidance would be gratefully received ...Thanks in advanceStuar...

StuartR77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos