cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok folksneed a weebit advice, can upgrade my phone for free as of tomorrow (20/6/2014), the options from O2 direct are quite pricey compared to other online services, how easy is it to keep my number if I go to a online shop and staying on O2. The Online deal is more minutes and the same txts and data still on O2, or do O2 do a price match with other independant sellars of there product ? any help will be appreciated...I know i still need to pay my last months bill with O2 as its an early upgrade option...

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Upgrading means you keep your number.

Yes look at O2 online and in the shops for refresh deals.

And look at CPW for other deals and more choices of handsets. No refresh deals tho.

Try out demo handsets so your happy with them.

Upgrading instore means no waiting in for delivery too. slight_smile

You can speak to O2 on 202 to the retentions dept to see if they'll match thethe deals you've seen. Have something ready like a link or screen grab to send them to price match the deal.

Edit : spelling.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Upgrading means you keep your number.

Yes look at O2 online and in the shops for refresh deals.

And look at CPW for other deals and more choices of handsets. No refresh deals tho.

Try out demo handsets so your happy with them.

Upgrading instore means no waiting in for delivery too. slight_smile

You can speak to O2 on 202 to the retentions dept to see if they'll match thethe deals you've seen. Have something ready like a link or screen grab to send them to price match the deal.

Edit : spelling.
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143428 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you're staying with O2 your contract needs to be upgraded which will automatically keep your current number.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks folks its CPW that are offering the deal and its still on O2 will try that tomorrow see if they will match the deal...

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's worth asking.

You don't get if you don't ask. wink

Would you let us know how you get on ?
Message 5 of 5