Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade phones returned to sender before delivery

Apollo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was expecting 3 new phone upgrades to be delivered today and was given a one hour timeslot this afternoon by DPD. However, this morning the tracking said the phones were being returned to o2 at their request before delivery was made. The contracts were signed and direct debits set up. I sent a chat message to o2 and they said it is correct the phones will be returned but said they had limited access to provide any further details.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Apollo
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

why would o2 request the phones to be returned? And why have they not messaged me about this?

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Maybe they suspect possible fraud?

I can't think of any other reason

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 3 of 5

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Were you able to get in touch with customer service @Apollo?

Message 4 of 5

Apollo
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Customer service wouldn’t help. Kept getting transferred to different people. Had to put in a complaint and they said there were fraud notes on my account and gave me fraud team email to ask why. In the meantime I should wait for the phones to be returned and the for the upgrades to be cancelled. I emailed fraud team but no response. Surely I should have been kept up to date if they suspected any issues. If my bank suspects potential fraud, they tell me to call them to resolve. Very frustrating. Especially when all my details are legit! 

Message 5 of 5