cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Help Plz

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok so I'm eligible for an upgrade and I want to upgrade to iPhone 5s when its released on the 20th however I want to know is there any sort of charge fee when you upgrade ? Like will i be charge or anything if I want to upgrade to iPhone 5s and keep the same tarriff and number I have now?
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Alexfk, I believe your best option would be to contact customer service. They'll be able to look into your account and look at your options.
Message 11 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
To reduce the initial cost of any iPhone 5s fee you could sell your present phone to raise some funds.

Theirs always an avenue slight_smile
Message 12 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha I lost my iPhone 5 but I was on 12 month contract paying £20 a month and even though i brought the phone on pay as you go but cause I was 17 when I brought it i couldn't do contract so they done that way I instead .. So £20 a month even buying as pay as you do what you think I could've reduced of the iPhone 5s?
Message 13 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
I assume your 18 years old now.

So when the tariffs and iPhone 5s / 5c handset upfront costs are announced you can make your decision then.
Message 14 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah but I don't have the iPhone 5 to sell to them so just say if 5s tarriff are similar with the last post I said what you think the most I could get of the 5s?
Message 15 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
5s tarriff are similar to last years 5*
Message 16 of 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Haha I lost my iPhone 5 but I was on 12 month contract paying £20 a month and even though i brought the phone on pay as you go but cause I was 17 when I brought it i couldn't do contract so they done that way I instead .. So £20 a month even buying as pay as you do what you think I could've reduced of the iPhone 5s?

You need to contact customer services as advised previously.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 17 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hm alright but since 5s will be on contract would the upfront phone cost more then £100? From upgrading
Message 18 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94001 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I brought the iPhone 5s pay as you go and still had £20 monthly contract?
Message 20 of 23