Did you mean: 

Upgarde!!

Ihab
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,
I’m new here and this is my first post. I read similar stories here about upgrade and delivery from O2. I did upgrade yesterday around 4 pm and was assured that the phone I’ve gone for is available in the stock. I was assured again I will have next day delivery. No dispatch email yet and now its 7:20 pm. I contacted O2 via online chat several times as due to COVID couldn’t go through to customer service over phone due to reduced staff. I did chat online 4 times today chasing my delivery and all assured me that delivery should be made today and advised me to wait in dispatch email.
I am wondering is it still worth waiting? Its only 2 hours for 10 pm and no email has been received. I’m planning to cancel the upgrade and walk tomorrow morning to the nearest Apple and buy a new one as my current one can’t survive 5 min without being on charge and I’m not looking to waste another day waiting at home just for sake of getting the phone.
It is frustrating and having false assurance by the team just for the sake to finish the online chat session is annoying.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Ihab
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
One more question related to the same topic.
I have managed to cancel the upgrade and I’m not gonna receive the phone. My question is related to the tarrif, will I put back to the same Tarrif I used to be before the upgrade?

Ie: I’m on 20GB per month, after signing this upgrade I moved to 90GB. This has been cancelled within 24 hours, will I be put back on the 20GB?

Many thanks in advance!!
Message 11 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122830 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

You can be put back on the same tariff only if it's still available @Ihab 

Though as you have cancelled the contract before you received it, then you should be fine.

Contact O2 tomorrow to check. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 12