Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlatching request

Gallen91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I made an unlocking request on Thursday and I was emailed on Saturday to say that I did not provide an IMEI number for my iPhone 7 unlocking request. Unlatching Request - Kana Case ID: 1028287521 (KMM1690763124I15977L0KM)

I did, twice, once online and once on phone to customer care on Thursday. Since Thursday I have provided the correct IMEI number 5 times to o2. I contacted o2 to resolve this problem on Saturday and was reassured that it would be sorted for today. The advisor said it was being passed on to the escalation team. I contacted o2 again with no joy and was told the problem was being sent on to the A team. I was told I would be contacted in another 72 hours.

I’m sure you can sense my frustration. I am disgusted at how I am being treated. I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and the lack of customer support I have been shown is appalling.

Please can someone help resolve this issue instead of just telling me to wait another 72 hours.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Our community help is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-card/ba-p/1... but that's as much as we can do as cus6like yourself.
I'll tag @EmilieT to see if there is anything she can do to help.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Our community help is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-card/ba-p/1... but that's as much as we can do as cus6like yourself.
I'll tag @EmilieT to see if there is anything she can do to help.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Gallen91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. Any help or proper communication would be greatly appreciated
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Gallen91, and welcome to the forum Wave I've just sent your a Private Message to get a couple more details so we can see how to speed things up for you on our end slight_smile

Thanks @MI5 for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4