Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Reply
Highlighted
Level 6: Acolyte
Posts: 366
Registered: ‎26-09-2015

Re: Unable to start a team game in Colopl Rune Story Japan


@viridis wrote:
Oh

What's wrong?

Highlighted
Posts: 86,655
Topics: 729
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Unable to start a team game in Colopl Rune Story Japan


@viridis wrote:
Oh

Oh what @viridis? I am finding this very interesting...Confused

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Posts: 13,332
Topics: 81
Registered: ‎14-01-2014

Re: Unable to start a team game in Colopl Rune Story Japan

Nothing, I asked a question and you answered it.



Highlighted
Posts: 13,332
Topics: 81
Registered: ‎14-01-2014

Re: Unable to start a team game in Colopl Rune Story Japan


@Cleoriff wrote:

@viridis wrote:
Oh

Oh what @viridis? I am finding this very interesting...Confused


Liar, liar, pants on fire.




Highlighted
Posts: 5,063
Topics: 113
Registered: ‎19-09-2014

Re: Unable to start a team game in Colopl Rune Story Japan


@evantkh wrote:
Additionally, they(Hong Kong ISPs) fix every single issue on experience unless they explicitly state that that protocol is not supported in the tariff.

 

But you're not in HK....it's different in the UK.

 

If you were in North Korea you'd experience a different protocol again......all countries are different......that's the joy of experiencing world cultures.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Highlighted
Level 6: Acolyte
Posts: 366
Registered: ‎26-09-2015

Re: Unable to start a team game in Colopl Rune Story Japan

[ Edited ]

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@evantkh wrote:
Additionally, they(Hong Kong ISPs) fix every single issue on experience unless they explicitly state that that protocol is not supported in the tariff.

 

But you're not in HK....it's different in the UK.

 

If you were in North Korea you'd experience a different protocol again......all countries are different......that's the joy of experiencing world cultures.


If you think it is fine, think about if an ISP attempts to block a service without a reason or notice, and then say other things are working well.

 

The big problem is when I report the issue, they give me a reason that doesn't make sense. I give the inconsistent point and they give another reason that doesn't make sense and avoid to investigate at all and stick to device setup.

Highlighted
Posts: 5,063
Topics: 113
Registered: ‎19-09-2014

Re: Unable to start a team game in Colopl Rune Story Japan

Because you are the only customer with the particular problem.
Look at it logically, one person in 2 million has a problem, chances are that it is caused by something personal to that individual.
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Highlighted
Level 6: Acolyte
Posts: 366
Registered: ‎26-09-2015

Re: Unable to start a team game in Colopl Rune Story Japan


@Beenherebefore wrote:
Because you are the only customer with the particular problem.
Look at it logically, one person in 2 million has a problem, chances are that it is caused by something personal to that individual.

It doesn't matter. Anyone including the network operator can do a control test to verify whether it is a device problem or network problem first.

 

Of course I have verified it on different networks in UK, including WiFi and also establishing a VPN connection to somewhere in UK over O2 mobile network and no problem occurs in all those conditions, only O2 mobile network doesn't work.

Highlighted
Posts: 5,063
Topics: 113
Registered: ‎19-09-2014

Re: Unable to start a team game in Colopl Rune Story Japan


@evantkh wrote:
Of course I have verified it on different networks in UK, including WiFi and also establishing a VPN connection to somewhere in UK over O2 mobile network and no problem occurs in all those conditions.

 

 

 

Then use them and not the O2 mobile network......

 

Simples

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Highlighted
Level 6: Acolyte
Posts: 366
Registered: ‎26-09-2015

Re: Unable to start a team game in Colopl Rune Story Japan

[ Edited ]

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@evantkh wrote:
Of course I have verified it on different networks in UK, including WiFi and also establishing a VPN connection to somewhere in UK over O2 mobile network and no problem occurs in all those conditions.

 

 

 

Then use them and not the O2 mobile network......

 

 


I may do that if O2 allows me to break the contract without an additional charge and penalty, or allow end customers to use a business tariff to customise everything I want.