Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Abroad

JezBrett
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im simply looking to talk to someone in O2 to help give me some options when I travel abroad in a couple of weeks time, but I'm really struggling to know how to contact a human being representing O2.

I'm travelling to the US for a week and then am travelling round the Caribbean the following week.  I have three bolts ons, two of which are O2 Travel inclusive zone and O2 Travel, but I'm not sure if this means that because I'm travelling outside Europe, if I use texts, data etc. while abroad I will only be charged £6 per day.  Can anyone help please?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@JezBrett 

O2 travel inclusive gives you free use abroad.

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@JezBrett 

O2 travel inclusive gives you free use abroad.

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

JezBrett
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the swift response - appreciated. 

I couldnt see The Caribbean as part of the inclusive zone outside the EU zone, hence why I thought the chrge woud be £6 a day, at least in that area?  Is that incorrect then?

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122380 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@JezBrett 

The following countries are included in O2 Travel at £6 a day.

Albania, Anguilla, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Bermuda, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Columbia, Cost Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Montserrat, Myanmar, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Kitts & Nevis, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Suriname, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Turks & Caicos islands, UAE, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@JezBrett wrote:

Thanks for the swift response - appreciated. 

I couldnt see The Caribbean as part of the inclusive zone outside the EU zone, hence why I thought the chrge woud be £6 a day, at least in that area?  Is that incorrect then?

@JezBrett 

Yes it would be.

All the countries covered by the different bolt ons are listed in the guide I posted above.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5