cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts being undelivered

Anonymous
Not applicable

For the past couple of weeks my texts have not been getting recieved by one of my contacts, I am however still recieving theres; often getting duplicate texts in the process. The problem seems to come and go and so far I have not resolved it. I can still call them etc, so no it's not a blocking issue... I have also tried delivery reports which have all told me the texts have been delivered even though they haven't... Any advice would be great 

thanks 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish he'd accept it's his network  =/ I've tried everything suggested so far with no luck. Think I may visit an 02 store and see if they can help. Very frustrating 

Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can imagine you can only see what they say they may have a magic fix but I doubt it
Message 12 of 15

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
another thread from last week have a read through it orange (ee) admitted an issue and were fixing it http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/o2-orange-text-problems/td-p/655407/highlight/tr...
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I've posted on that thread to see if anyone else is still experiencing issues

Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Show the thread to your contact then he might believe it's his network
Message 15 of 15