Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary pay monthly number

Jammymoo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm trying to keep my number from PAYG to monthly. The Keep My Number Form says I need my temporary pay monthly number which should be in my confirmation email or SIM pack. I can't find it in either. Please help! Where is it?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Jammymoo 

How to find your number Guide: How do I find my own mobile number? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Jammymoo
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So, the temporary pay monthly number is the new monthly phone number? Why didn't they just say that? I didn't put the new SIM into the phone yet because I was still trying to figure this out. Thank you. I still don't know why it wasn't in my confirmation email, but hopefully that won't matter now.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Jammymoo 

Yes, the temp number is the current number assigned to the new sim. Temporary, because you will be replacing it with your own number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

stephenjohn2023
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It cant be the same number 

Message 5 of 5