Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariffs

Eleckykey
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 26 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Earlier today i was on Live Chat so that i could change names on my Family Pack Bolt on, then i remembered about a tariff i had seen on TV from o2, Pay £15 a month and get Unlimited texts and Calls to Any o2 Number and 100mb of internet. I asked about this and I was informed that I was ALREADY on this as I top up £20 a month. I asked the advisor if this was correct, and he double checked and said "Yes" and that i had 91.4mb left, I then asked him " If o2 have  automatically put me on this Tariff, Why are they STILL taking £3 off my credit each Month for my Internet Bolt On.

I am disappointed in the fact that o2 as a company DIDN'T inform me of the change  (or rather Free addition to my tariff), and yet still took £3 a month off me, However I am Happy in the fact that when I mentioned this Fact to the Advisor, He removed the Bolt On for me and Credited my Balance with £3. I still feel however that o2 SHOULD have informed me of Changes or Additions to my Tariff, and let me have an Option.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
O2 can't change your tarrif or add/take away bolt ons without your agreement. It's possible something in the past wasn't properly explained to you but it wouldn't have been changed without your knowledge.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
O2 can't change your tarrif or add/take away bolt ons without your agreement. It's possible something in the past wasn't properly explained to you but it wouldn't have been changed without your knowledge.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Eleckykey
  • 26 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
MI5, thanks for that, my Original tariff (4yrs ago now) was £15 top up and that gave me the unlimited calls and texts to o2 numbers, and that was all i had, I put a family Pack bolt on three years ago, and I ended up putting the Internet Bolt on, on my phone as i was always being charged whenever i started to use my wifi. Im happy now though unexpected refund and the bolt on has been removed
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
That's good to hear... as long as you are happy then so are we slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Eleckykey
  • 26 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks slight_smile
Message 5 of 5