cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariffs

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, i changed from a p&g sim yesterday to a monthly contract, it was a £9 a month 500 mins,500 mb + unlimited texts,although my sim has not arrived yet i got my first bill this morning,£9 , but beside it it says your monthly tariff will be £13 per month ???,can someone tell what's going on please.

Ann

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous

You are not talking to O2 here so we can't see your account, but if there is a discount on your tariff it will show as the full price and the discount will be applied at each bill.

If you look in your MyO2 you should see the discount as a bolt on http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous

You are not talking to O2 here so we can't see your account, but if there is a discount on your tariff it will show as the full price and the discount will be applied at each bill.

If you look in your MyO2 you should see the discount as a bolt on http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous welcome to the forum! slight_smile

Let us know if you found the info in My O2 as MI5 suggested above or if you have any other questions? slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The discount will definitely show as a bolt on. It confuses many customers who take advantage of discounted tariffs.

Message 4 of 4