Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff Change start date?

GraceJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have changed my tariff to a new one and just wanted to check if my old one has automatically changed to this as I used the same sim option when buying?
My old sim contract expired in April but i have been using the same one and paying the same amount since.

On my O2 app, my tariff shows the new one, but in the next bill it says the old tariff with the old charge for the upcoming month.

Do I need to call to change this or will this go through automatically?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@GraceJ 

It is all automatically adjusted and your new tariff will start within 24 hours. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@GraceJ 

It is all automatically adjusted and your new tariff will start within 24 hours. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Vildrouzan
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don't see any button on this site for making a new post, so I'm just replying to this one. If I change my tariff, will the date of my payment change or remain the same?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Vildrouzan 

It stays the same.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Vildrouzan
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks 😃

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6