cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to android

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, I'm sure I'm not the first to post along these lines, so apologies in advance.  Having discovered that I can upgrade via Tesco and get the deal I want (thanks again MI5) I'm planning to get the Samsung S3.  My hubby has one so I've seen it in action - having been an iphone user (and iPad) for ages wondering how others have found the switch to Android? I'm on iPhone 4 at the moment so I'm thinking the change will be quite significant.  Also, is there much difference between the S3 and the mini version, is it just size alone?  I have sausage finger syndrome Smiley Embarassed so bigger is appealing, but how big is too big? (no innuendo intended).  Grateful for your thoughts, in particular if anyone has found a good iTunes alternative on android

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5 wrote
Yep, an iPhone wink

You're not wrong! Just no comparison! My son broke his galaxy S2 and has now inherited my cast-off iPhone ...he's not happy Smiley Very Happy not that he's not grateful ofc just he keeps glancing at my gleeful face while I'm exploring the S3 

Merry Christmas everyone 

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144513 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone 

and to you too.... Really happy for you making the "right" choice wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 12