Did you mean: 

Switch up Earbuds offer

DailyDarkly
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, just looking for some advice

Went into store to switch up my phone to the Samsung s23 ultra. The website showed a deal and an offer for earbuds for £1. The advisor couldn't see the earbud offer on his screen but could get the tariff and phone deal. 

You can't switch up online and it seems a little unfair that I have potentially missed out on this offer. He suggested I contact o2 directly about it but before I did that I just wondered if anyone else had something similar and could offer any advice. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144520 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@DailyDarkly 

O2 will send you a code after at least 30 days to use in the O2 online shop to redeem the ear buds offer.

It's not something anyone gets a point of sale.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144520 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@DailyDarkly 

O2 will send you a code after at least 30 days to use in the O2 online shop to redeem the ear buds offer.

It's not something anyone gets a point of sale.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

DailyDarkly
  • 16 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply. 

So because I got the phone in the time period is it automatic that I'll get it even though it didn't show on the advisor's screen? 

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144520 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

That's correct @DailyDarkly 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Parsley
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

May I join in please.  I'm in  a similar position, but I've received my code and an email saying that my earbuds will be with me in 2-3 days.  That was on 26 June.  Nothing has arrives.  Is there a number I can ring because the website is pretty dreadful!!  

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144520 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@Parsley 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255
Thanks

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Parsley
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for your suggestion.  Spoke to them yesterday and I think it is now resolved.

Message 7 of 8

JohnMac73
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I upgraded to S23 Ultra last month, 20th June and went for the free buds offer, have a pic of the phone with buds on my order, but no actual text in the order stating they come with it. Has anyone else upgraded in June and taken up this offer? No literature provided after order completed to tell me a code will come etc.

Message 8 of 8